Tuesday 4 September 2012

My head aches and feels the blood vice-grips, hanging over my tequila sunrises...

I've been sat all evening sketching out Suicidegirls. This was just supposed to be a warm up for painting, but I just keep clicking through Marlene's "In the cold light of morning" photoset... they're so goddamn addictive. :')

Today was a pretty exciting day... I've been waiting for this for ages. I went and got my leg tattooed.


It was done by Becci at Vida Loca tattoo in Bolton, and I love it. It reads "But me? I'm just searching for some beautiful, a dream that I can catch and a person who's unusual..." and it's from 'Searching for some Beautiful' by Sadistik. I could spend an hour typing out how important this song is to me, how long I've wanted this, why I wanted this... but basically, I'm tired. :') So I'm gonna drop the video here, and just take my word for it, it's a big fucking deal for me. (If the whole "permanently carving it into my skin" thing wasn't enough indication...)
Just listen, this guys lyrics are just the most gorgeous things.


No comments:

Post a Comment